Building a backyard greenhouse will be one of the best investments you will ever make.
It's time to escape the food industries poison laced fruits and vegetables and start growing them in your own DIY greenhouse.. All year round!
Not only will you be able to grow more flowers, herbs, fruits, vegetables and plants all year round, but you'll be proud to know that you made something with your own two hands.
You know, building your own greenhouse just makes economical sense. You can build a greenhouse at just a fraction of the cost of buying a pre-built one. Most pre-built greenhouse you buy need to be assembled anyway, you're really just paying hugely inflated prices for the material.
Unfortunately, building your own greenhouse is not as easy as hammering some wood and plastic together. You need to take into account materials, dimensions, ventilation, heating, positioning and irrigation just to name a few things.
Fortunately for you, using my many years of experience in commercial greenhouse management, I've created an easy to follow guide to building your own perfect greenhouse. It doesn't matter if you are a master carpenter or a total beginner, if you require a big or small greenhouse or if you have a big or small budget.
I'm going to give you complete plans to build small, medium and large sized greenhouses so you will find the perfect plan to suit your needs.
No fancy tools required - We have especially designed our plans so that anyone with basic tools like a handsaw, hammer, drill etc can build our greenhouses.
Easy To Build Plans - With easy to follow cross-sectional diagrams that include exact dimensions and required materials.
Save money by building your own greenhouse - Based on our analysis you normally save over 50% by building your own greenhouse. That can be hundreds of dollars saved on larger greenhouses.
Print off as many plans as required - Our downloadable format allows you to print off as many copies as you want. No need to worry about getting the plans dirty or having to share plans with helpers.
• Full color step-by-step scale plans for every one of our designs.
• How to build a good sized, sturdy and attractive Victorian style greenhouse perfect for a backyard garden or for you own small organic vegetable and fruit farm.
• How to build a medium sized "lean-to" greenhouse that you can easily fit against any existing wall to save on space and materials.
• How to build a large hoop or arch greenhouse out of PVC piping and save a bucket load of money.
• How to build a small greenhouse grow rack that you can fit in even the smallest of backyards.
• How to build a modular hot bed greenhouse that is perfect for growing vegetables and can easily be expanded to grow more.
• Discover what lighting system you should use depending on what type of plants you wish to grow and when.
• Learn the importance of ventilation and what type of ventilation system you'll require whether it be vents, doors or exhaust fans.
• How to select the correct materials to suit your needed effectiveness, afford-ability and durability.
• Learn the 8 things you must do to prevent your greenhouse from becoming invested with mold, fungus, bugs and pests.
• Discover the essential conditions, including temperature, lighting and soil, you must have to grow your own herbs.
• Discover if and why you need shading and what materials make the best shading and how your should apply it to your greenhouse.
• Learn how you should modify your greenhouse depending on whether you live in hot, cold, dry, dull, wet or windy conditions.
• And much much more.
You don't need to be a builder, anybody can make their own greenhouse. It's not all that hard to make a greenhouse once you know a few industry secrets. Plus, my guide is broken down into an easy to follow format that will walk you through step-by-step.
Anybody can do this. Male, female and from any age group. This is a great opportunity to save money and go green at the same time.
Plus remember, you will be able to grow your favorite fruit and vegetables all year round.
When you have a greenhouse, there's no such thing as "out of season".
If for any reason whatsoever you feel that Building A Greenhouse is not a worthwhile investment, simply let me know within 60 days and I will promptly refund the full purchase price.
It's our trusted 3rd party retailer ClickBank's policy to honor all requests within in 60 days. So you can be 100% assured your purchase is risk-free.
Free gift #1 - $19 value
How To Keep Your Greenhouse Warm During Winter
• Discover how bubble wrap packing can save you a lot in heating costs.
• Discover a great heating method that requires no electricity, gas or oil.
• Learn how to increase your greenhouse's thermal mass to keep your greenhouse warm during night.
Free gift #2 - $19 value
How To Build
A Greenhouse On A Budget
• How you can buy cheap plastic coverings that performs just as well as the more expensive greenhouse specific ones.
• Discover a framing material that is even cheaper than used wood and is easier to work with.
• Learn why a lean-to greenhouse can save you a lot of money on setting up heating and water supply.
Free gift #3 - $19 value
10 Plants You Never Thought About Growing In A Greenhouse
• How you can grow your own grapes and create your own wine even in cold climates.
• How you can use your new greenhouse to grow the world's most expensive spice.
• How you can grow your own coffee and enjoy freshly ground coffee beans all year round.
Free gift #4 - $19 value
Build A DIY Greenhouse Irrigation System
• Discover 4 automated watering methods that will save you a lot of time and water.
• Learn how to create your own automated drip irrigation system using PVC pipe.
• Discover how to create an overhead sprinkler system suited for tropical plants.
I've made getting started so easy and quick that any one can do it. All you need to do is click the add to cart button below. You'll then be taken to the 100% safe and secure ClickBank® order form. You don't need to sign up for an account, simply fill out your payment or PayPal® details and follow the prompts.
Yes Bill, I want to try Building A Greenhouse Plans risk-free for 60 days.
I understand that I can request a full refund at anytime during this period. If I think that Building A Greenhouse Plans is not worth my small investment
OK, I'm eager to start building my own greenhouse, let's get started...
Building A Greenhouse Plans $89.95$37
Bonus #1: How To Keep Your Greenhouse Warm During Winter. $19$0
Bonus #2: How To Grow A Greenhouse On A Budget. $19$0
Bonus #3: 10 Plants You Never Thought About Growing In A Greenhouse. $19$0
Bonus #4: Build A DIY Greenhouse Irrigation System. $19$0
It's a total value of $165.95 that you
can get today for just $89.95$37.
There are no hidden catches or on-going fee's. This is just a one-time fee to access the internets best greenhouse plans for a fraction of the price you'd pay anywhere else.
24/7 Payments. Instant Download.
100% Safe And Secure Server.
The secure order page will appear like this:
Even though paying a 3D graphic designer to bring my plans to life cost me a small fortune, I'm able to sell these plans for such a low price because it's in downloadable format. This means you get your order instantly, no waiting or paying for shipping and the downloadable version is a more earth friendly way to sell these plans.
Order today and take advantage of the discounted price of just $37. Remember, you get a full 100% money back guarantee for 60 days. If you aren't happy with the plans, just send me an email, I will process your refund and we can part as friends, it's as simple as that.
Once you've built your greenhouse, be sure to send me a picture of your greenhouse along with a short testimonial. We love seeing what our customers have built.
"A wonderful resource with handy
tips, it answers all your questions..."
"...Whether you are a backyard gardening enthusiast or a commercial grower, it is indeed an alluring idea to have the freedom to choose what you wish to grow, in what quantity and when...
With a host of modern facilities that help you optimize yield growing plants including vegetables, herbs, fruits and flowers in a greenhouse has evolved into a fascinating art based on the solid principles of science.
This e-Book tells you everything about greenhouses from choosing the kind of structure that would suit you best to picking the appropriate utilities and plants.
A wonderful resource with handy tips, it answers all your questions right from planning to setting up, preparing soil mix, choosing plants, irrigation, ventilation, heating and cooling, pest management, and harvesting. It is a complete guide to running and maintaining your greenhouse successfully. This informative and interesting book also tells you about sourcing equipment, material and accessories for your greenhouse.
This handy resource and practical guide clearly and concisely answers many basic questions such as how big should the greenhouse be, how should the foundation be laid, what kind of layout would maximize space, how to calculate electricity consumption, what are the most economical materials that can be used, what should be the size of the exhaust fans and vents that are to be installed, what options exist for irrigation, what should be done if there is a breakout of disease or pests, how is planting mix prepared, what kind of lighting is good for the plants, what can be done if you have to leave your greenhouse unattended for a few days, and which plants should be grown in the greenhouse.
With all your questions answered and concerns addressed through this e-Book, all you need is to take the first step towards using your greenhouse as a wonderful opportunity to take gardening to another level where your imagination and creativity are not limited by convention..."
Owning a greenhouse gives you the freedom to produce your favorite chemical free, organic fruit and vegetables all year round. Don't pass up on this opportunity to snap up my plans at the discounted price. I will increase the price back up to the original $89.95 very soon. But right now you can get it for just $37. Click here to get your plans now.
"I'm really happy with the plans found in Buildingagreenhouseplans. They are clear, simple to follow and designed for complete newbies that have never built anything before. Truly a great money saver."
Grant Jamie - First time greenhouse builder
Hi Bill, thanks for the easy transaction. I received my product instantly after payment as promised and I'm thrilled with the plans.
The 3D layouts really bring it to life and help envision the greenhouse in my backyard. I'll recommend your website to anybody wanting some easy to follow greenhouse plans.
Vince Anderson - Another happy DIY greenhouse owner
ClickBank is the retailer of this product. CLICKBANK® is a registered trademark of Click Sales, Inc., a Delaware corporation located at 917 S. Lusk Street, Suite 200, Boise Idaho, 83706, USA and used by permission. ClickBank's role as retailer does not constitute an endorsement, approval or review of this product or any claim, statement or opinion used in promotion of this product.
By making a purchase from Earth4Energy.com you agree that you have read and understand our website terms and disclaimer.